Retail Therapy

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Yesterday was pretty great! :)

But I can feel today sucking already. :(

I think it's going to be retail therapy day. Actually, this is the most wonderful time of the year for retail therapy, because we all have to shop for Christmas anyway. Shopping for others is always my favorite kind of shopping. It's the thrill of the hunt for perfect gifts!! Some cower and groan at the thought, but I love it.

Jeff's cousins from Missouri are going to be at the Christmas gathering in Dallas this year. I'm really looking forward to seeing them. We don't keep in close contact, so we don't know their tastes that well, but they're family, so gifts should be something a little more interesting than general purpose items along the stationery/photo frame line. I'm thinking Texas food gifts.

Everyone likes a little habanero salsa, yes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP