Shimmy Shimmy Strut Strut, Give a Little What What...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I just searched the iTunes store for "Train." It asked me, "Did you mean T-Pain?"

Uhhhh... no.

I did a FitTV workout yesterday that I thought would be different and awesome-- Burlesque!! Cool, right?! After about 15 minutes of writhing around on the floor, whipping my hair around and feeling myself up (I *think* that was part of the routine), I decided this particular program is actually for guys to watch, not for women to do as a workout. Don't fall for it, girls. You won't even break a sweat.

I think they are calling FitTV "Discovery Fit & Health" now, in case any dudes are grabbing their remotes to search. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP