iOS 5.01 Released

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Chatty Kathy. They called me that throughout my childhood and into high school. So I interrupt this Thursday for the third time... to post that iOS 5.01 has been released. And this article lists exactly my issue--

Almost immediately after the launch of the iPhone 4S, owners began reporting that the phone was exhausting its battery at a prodigious rate, with some claiming that their batteries were losing 1% of their power every few minutes.
That was me! 1% every four minutes, to be excruciatingly exact. I don't have the 4S, but my battery was draining fast.

The update is installing right now on my phone. I shall report back tomorrow with the battery-life results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP