I Love Music Award Shows, But...

Monday, November 21, 2011

I had a whole thing written up about this hilarious discussion Lauren and I had about what would happen if you returned to your human body after being an Avatar, and your Avatar transformation pod malfunctioned and you were trapped in there. Upon reading it though, you totally had to be there. There is a very important visual element that just can't adequately be described in words.

Lauren said she might let me post a video of her reenacting the conversation. Cross your fingers, friends! You don't want to miss that!

So instead, I have a mini-rant today:

The DJ on my radio station just echoed what I was saying last night-- What is up with the AMAs and other music award shows not knowing how to mix a band??! She complained, "They did Daughtry an injustice." I totally agree. Daughtry and every other performer on that show. A music savvy audience is tuning in to see this impressive list of performances, and they all sound horrific.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP