Sunday Stealing 'n' Stuff

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Well, one of my teams won yesterday! Yay LSU!!! Only caught the last quarter and OT, but woooooooooooHoooooooo!! Sorry, Mom. And 'Bama.

A friend commented on Facebook that he doesn't know what the Aggies are doing in the locker room during halftime, but he thinks they just shouldn't go in there anymore. I agree 100%. What the...?! We have the talent to beat every team we've lost to this season. Gah.

My hubby took me out to dinner and a George Clooney movie for date night last night. Not sure if the movie selection was very thoughtful or very clever. ;)

Ides of March was good. It took a little while to get interesting, but then it really took off. It exposes the tangled web of deceit that exists in the world of politics, particularly during election time. While it is visceral and sickening, it pushes you to think about your own integrity and what you might do if you were caught up in the game. You get a good feel for how someone's principles can be slowly (or quickly) eroded in that environment, to a point where a person doesn't even recognize himself.


Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 1

1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Eww! Why would I ever do that? You spit on it and wipe it with your sleeve.

2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
Six years. I was 19 and he was 25. It meets the "half-plus-seven rule," but my mom probably wasn't thrilled.

3. Ever been in a car wreck?
Only once, when a deer jumped into my windshield.

4. Were you popular in high school?
Nope. I wasn't "unpopular" though.

5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
A few. I'm not a fan.

6. Are looks important?
To varying degrees, from "not at all" to "extremely important," depending on the situation. I think the perception of attractiveness is more about a person being "put together" and confident, than it is about their actual physical features.

7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Most of my current friends I have known for ten years or more.

8. By what age would you like to be married?
I wanted to be married by 30. Got married at 23.

9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
Only if it is at the extreme low or high end of what I think is a reasonable number. So... yes.

10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Far too many to count. Learn and move on.

11. Are you a good tipper?
I tip very well for personal services like haircuts, and average for restaurant and bar service. I rarely tip at places like sandwich shops with tip jars.

12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
$85

13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Two- 7th grade Science and college American History.

14. Have you ever peed in public?
With an audience? No. I've peed outside behind trees though.

15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'm a planner, but I happily leave planning my funeral to someone else.

16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Yes. I've always had a very open relationship with my mom and dad.

17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Salt Lick barbecue

18. Beatles or Stones?
Beatles all the way. I really don't like the Rolling Stones.

19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
That's all sorts of bad karma. Next...

20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
wine

21. Do you have any phobias?
scorpions, heights at times

22. What are your plans for the future?
lots of travel, back to work, one-story house with fabulous media room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP