First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I don't know very much about Kim Kardashian or her pending divorce, but is it typical to date for six months and get married after a three month engagement? It's been a long-ass time since I was dating, so maybe that's how it's done these days. Or maybe it's the way you do it in your thirties, when you're a little more hurried than you were in your twenties? (I got married at 23, having dated J for 18 months, then engaged for a year.) Everyone imagine for a moment... your last serious bf/gf and how well you really knew them at six months into the relationship... now imagine you married that person... Happy?

If you are now weeping into your coffee, reminiscing over your ex, please just disregard this lame exercise.

I know I'm probably the last to see this vid, but I've watched it a hundred times now and it still cracks me up.



"...Creeper!"

Today is the first day in a long while that I actually have nothing I need to do! Woohoo! It's early though. I'm sure something will come up. If Laura sees this, it'll be something at the elementary school. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 5, 2011 at 3:01 PM  

Crap! How did I miss this! Well, I am just not on my game.... just on the toilet!

Kathy November 5, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

I afraid I cannot assist you there.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP