HEB Plus

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yesterday morning, Jeff and I were joking around about H-E-B Plus (an expanded version of a regional grocery store chain), whose commercial said they carry televisions and furniture. We were pondering what other random non-grocery things they sell. Used cars... Lingerie... Exotic reptiles...

Later:

Me (on the phone): There's an APD SWAT Team standoff nearby.
Jeff: H-E-B?
Me: A... P... D.
Jeff: Oh! I was thinking, H-E-B has a SWAT Team? Geez, they really have branched out.

Ahahaaaaaaa! Just try and lift a candy bar this holiday season... Suzanne Wade will show up with her red-shirted associates and spray your house with tinsel and snowballs.



Actually, H-E-B Plus probably carries ammo.

And loose diamonds... Live bait...

OK. I'm done.

:)

I have not done Lyrics of the Day in forever! I just heard this song on the radio and it's one of those that I've heard a million times, but it always touches me for some weird reason. I just love it.

Song Lyrics del Dia

...I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held on to
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you...


"Hanging By a Moment" Lifehouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP