Fredericksburg Saturday

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Kathy and I jaunted out to Fredericksburg yesterday and I bought the wrong pecan honey butter. Wah. I wanted to buy the one I tasted at Wildseed Farms, but decided against it at the last minute. Then I saw some at several stores in town, and finally bought some without tasting. The one I got will send you straight into a diabetic coma. Blech. Guess I'll have to go back and get the right one. Limited Edition Pecan Honey Butter is the best. Don't waste your time with any others. It seems to be available at Austinuts, but it's more fun to trek back across the Hill Country to get it.

Best part of the day-- we got ÜBER-PRIMO seats, the last table open outside, right at the sidewalk on the front patio at the Silver Creek Saloon! We could have hung out all day there, people watching and eating schnitzel, but there was a full day of shopping to do.


Sunday Stealing: The Wish List Meme, part two

26.) If you had to order from a kid's menu, what would you get?
mac n cheese

27.) Do you speak any other languages?
nope

28.) Do you use Twitter?
no

29.) Do you go onto YouTube?
all the time

30.) Do you play Angry Birds?
no

31.) Do you like theme parties?
LOVE them

32.) Do you like current cartoons?
some- I like Family Guy and SpongeBob Squarepants

33.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
many times

34.) Who would you like to see in concert?
Maroon 5- oh wait. I AM seeing them in concert!

35.) Can you swim well?
I can swim just fine. I don't particularly excel at it.

36.) Ever won a contest?
I've won track and field day events, academic contests, poetry contests and fiction writing contests.

37.) Ever won a giveaway?
YES! Cathy and I were part of a test audience when we were maybe 20, where we watched pilots of upcoming tv shows. There was one door prize- $100 of groceries from Kroger. I won it!

38.) Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep every night?

No way. I wish!

39.) What tea do you like?
Luzianne decaf.

40.) What mixed drink do you like?
Mexican Martini, very dirty

41.) Do you shop at Walmart?
Rarely.

42.) Do you shop at Target?
Frequently.

43.) What do you order at your local coffee shop?

Tall lite mocha frap OR an iced mocha OR a mocha. Yes, there is a chocolate theme.

44.) Do you drink bottled or tap water?
tap

45.) Do you like homemade meals?
yes

46.) Do you like homemade baked goods?
yes

47.) Do you shop online?
Is the Pope Argentine?

48.) Name 3 stores online stores you would like to shop at:
Amazon, Crate & Barrel, DSW

49.) What holiday don't you like?
I like all holidays.

50.) What do you eat more when you're sick? 
crackers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP