Loungin'

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Remember how I said I would end up with two patio couches, after this Target fiasco?

Hello, Couch #2.

Not happy at all.


I missed The Voice last night and, along with it, my twice-a-week Adam Levine fix. *tear* Blake is hilarious. We just love Shakira on there this season, but Usher seems only semi-engaged. Sometimes when they get to Usher for comment, he is like that kid in class who wasn't paying attention, who comes up with some generic comment to answer the teacher's question.

Judith is my favorite singer this season. I like the Swon Brothers, too. Garrett just isn't my cup of tea, but I tell you what- he is VASTLY improved from the beginning of the show. He's really great now and was all over the map at the early stages. Awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP