Good Morning!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but...

Ow.
There's a scratch starting at the bottom, claw insertion at the bend in my finger, and claw tip reappearance at the secondary puncture wound at the top.

Tiger claws, I tell ya'.

Saturday 9: Stuck on You (2012)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) This upbeat song is from a CD called The Bright Side. What is brightening your world this fine Saturday?
Just looking forward to a fun, relaxing weekend!

2) Our featured artist Meiko sings, "You are the one I can see having fun with ...". When is the last time you laughed hard? Who were you with?
Yesterday with Crystal... Okay, I just typed out what happened but you had to be there. "I don't think Michael and David really know what to do with... all this." Bwahaha!

3) She also sings, "I must confess when I wear this dress I feel like dancing ...". Does your mood have an impact on what you wear?
No, what I wear is more impacted by weather and the activity at hand. That isn't what the lyric says though. It is what she is wearing that has an impact on her mood. And yes, what I am wearing definitely has an impact on my mood. I love wearing a flowy sundress and feeling springy. Tight jeans and boots make me feel like dancing. Or a leotard and tutu.

4) In this video, she accidentally drops one of her meatballs on the floor. Do you believe in "the five second rule," which states that if food has been on the floor less than five seconds it's still OK to eat? Or, after it hits the floor, is the next stop always the garbage?
Food on the floor isn't affected by time, but rather the food type and floor type. It's all about the statistical probability that something gross has stuck to the food. If it's going to stick, it sticks immediately. Five milliseconds or five minutes on the floor wouldn't change its status.

5) Despite her exotic-sounding name, Meiko was born in Atlanta, home of the Braves. Do you plan on going to the ballpark this season?
Unlikely. I won't typically initiate a plan to attend a baseball game, but of course I'm up for it if someone else invites me to go!

6) Meiko recently posted a photo of herself in DisneyLand posing with Goofy. Who took the most recent photo of you? What were you doing?
Our new COO took a picture of Jen and me a couple of weeks ago. We were in the break room, heating up our lunches.

7) Are you stubborn?

Nah. There are very few things for which I would take a hard stand and refuse to compromise.

8) Let's visit your bathroom: What color is your toothbrush?
pink

9) Which would we find: bar soap or liquid soap? 

liquid

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 27, 2014 at 10:25 AM  

Please post a pic of you in a leotard and tutu.

Kathy April 30, 2014 at 3:02 PM  

I have one!

On a Kodak slide.

From 1971.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP