Sunday Stealing on Tuesday Evening

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I'm sitting on my comfy, cozy back porch chair with my MacBook Air, my feet up on the coffee table, writing a little somethin' in the ol' blog, the sun setting behind me... and all I can see is fingerprints and my own reflection in the screen. Beautiful day though! Just GORGEOUS. Last night we were having thunderstorms and ice pellets and stuff. Gotta love Texas weather.

Jeff and I went to Willow City Loop (north of Fredericksburg) on Saturday. Some of the best wildflowers in the Hill Country- usually. This year there are about zero flowers there. ZEE-ro. There are some nice ones along the highway on the long-ass drive way there. It's still one of the most beautiful areas in central Texas, with stunning views around every turn of the road.

Jeff heard the blooms are all near Brenham. I heard there are a lot near Smithville, which is much closer to Austin. So we will probably head to one or the other this weekend with Scott-n-Julie.


Sunday Stealing: The For Old Times' Sake Meme

When was the last time you swam in a pool?
last fall in Kathy's pool

Do you like to party? 
if by party you mean get fall-down drunk or high... nah

Describe the shirt you're wearing? 
black and white patterned tank top

What is one feature film that you don't like? 
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Would people describe you as happy?
they do!

Sleep with or without clothes on? 
either way, usually with minimal clothing

Does it bother you if people swear around you? 
Not after working where I work. LOL.

Do you prefer Wednesdays or Thursdays? 
Wednesdays. I work from home on Wednesdays!

Like to travel? 
love it

Think you're attractive? 
sure

Are or were you a good student? 
yes :)

Are you currently happy? 
at the moment, yes

Colored or black-and-white photo? 
colored

Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
I can be anything from the life of the party to a complete wallflower, depending on who is there.

Do you drink? 
yes

Do you make fun of people? 
No. I occasionally make disparaging comments about people who piss me off, but I don't "make fun" of anyone in a mocking way.

Do you think dreams eventually come true? 
If they are meant to be.  :)

Favorite fictional character? 
Dr. Doug Ross

Go to the movies or rent? 
Either!

Have you ever moved? 
No, I just sit here in this chair and blog.

Have you ever stolen anything? 
KathyK (another KK) and I took mail out of mailboxes once when I was a kid. We just read the letters. I felt so guilty I told my parents, who made me take the mail back and apologize.

How's the weather right now? 
Ha! Amazing!

Last time you cut your hair? 
Several months ago. I'm getting it cut tomorrow morning.

Last person you talked to on the phone? 
Jeff

Last time you showered? 
last night

Loud or soft music? 
loud

McDonalds or Burger King? 
McDonalds

Night or day? 
day

Number of pillows? 
1

Piano or guitar? 
piano

Current longing?
food. I had a teensy lunch and worked late and still haven't eaten.

Current disappointment?
that the cold weather keeps coming back

Current annoyance? 
Barking dogs. I'm trying to type here!!

Last thing you ate? 
a horrible frozen pasta/chicken thinger for lunch

Last thing you bought? 
sugar cookies for Lauren last night

Pick a lyric, any lyric or a song...
Try to tell you no but my body keeps on telling you yes
Try to tell you "stop," but your lipstick got me so out of breath
I'll be waking up in the morning, probably hating myself
And I'll be waking up, feeling satisfied but guilty as hell


Pick a movie quote...
"It's not a purse. It's a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP