Blogger Spacing... Oh! And Voting Day!

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

I missed one of my absolute FAVE television series in yesterday's recs. You've got to watch Little Voice on Apple TV+! Do not miss this gem. It's music and drama and comedy. The characters and relationships are complicated and richly developed. The soundtrack is amazing, too. Love genius songwriter Sara Bareilles' songs. J J Abrams is a co-executive producer with Sara and a couple of others. Watch and enjoy.
 

In my return to Blogger, I had issues yesterday with spacing in my post. It looked fine in the editor, then kept posting with no paragraph spacing. Gah. I've customized the html on my template (yes, sometimes this creates issues you have to acknowledge and fix), but I don't think that had anything to do with it. I can report that the fix was simple for my case. I switched from "Paragraph" mode in the Blogger editor to "Normal." It's a dropdown along the top nav bar. Just worth a try if anyone else is having trouble. (Or had trouble a year ago when this may have started. Ha!)

Happy Voting Day! Keep calm and drink wine. And if it doesn't go your way, as a wise friend said, Remember, what happens in your house is more important than what happens in the White House.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP