'Rona

Monday, November 2, 2020

Hellooooooooo!

Well, it's come to this, has it? Global pandemic brings old-style blogging back in style- journaling with no product or service to pimp, or featured topic, or even a recognizable stream of thought.

Yes! That's my niche.

I see my last post was about Big Brother last year. We watched again this year. Cody TOTALLY deserved the win, and shockingly, the jury agreed. Whaaaaat?! We always disagree with the final vote. This time it was a satisfying ending at our house, after a whole summer invested in it. Whoop! (There wasn't an Aggie this season. That's weird. It's become a tradition, no?)

Whoa. Just noticing that Blogger now has "suggested labels" while you're editing. Oooooh, so fancy. So far, no matching label suggestions for this post. No surprise there. Keep 'em guessing, I always say!

Anyhoo... Political ads.

Only two more days of those to endure. I voted early, as most have, so I'm over it. So draining. Are we counting yet?

My favorite political ads are for state representative Erin Zweiner. Her name sounds like "Erin's wiener" so my inner 12-year-old giggles out loud every single time.

"Erin Zwiener has a radical agenda."

"Erin Zwiener supports Antifa rioters."

And the best yet... "Erin Zwiener STANDS UP for veterans." Oh man, you gotta love it. Jeff doesn't appreciate my amusement, but I just cannot let it go.

Stands. Up.

Come on.

Some REALLY good TV recs:

Ted Lasso (Apple+)
Schitt's Creek (Netflix)
British Bake Off (Netflix)
Servant (Apple+)
Catastrophe (Amazon)
Somebody Feed Phil (Netflix)
Letterkenny (Hulu)
Ugly Delicious (Netflix)

I'll leave it at that for today. Vote tomorrow if you haven't! Wear a mask whenever you're out and about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP