Friday Five on Tuesday

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

I keep thinking of additional binge-worthy shows I forgot to mention in my original quarantine TV list. We really enjoyed a series on Netflix called 3%. It's a Brazilian show about a future dystopian society. Very good!
 
Now we're watching Money Heist (also on Netflix), from Spain. I've watched so much foreign language drama at this point, that I'm almost used to the mouths not matching the voices.

Haircut time again. Thank goodness for husbands who do a really good job at it. Luckily, my hair isn't too complicated. I've been cutting his hair with clippers, a new skill I've learned this year. While my clipping abilities aren't perfect, his hair looks pretty good, I have to say! (He can't wait to get back to Sport Clips.)

I've been plagued with earworms during the pandemic. GAH. It's one thing when BTS is swimming around in your head, but right now... it's the Funk and Associates ad jingle. 
 
Just. The. Chorus.

Now it's in your head, too. You're welcome, Austinites.

Let's see what's up with Friday Five these days!
  1. How have you been sleeping lately? Crappy.
  2. What kinds of linens and stuff do you have on your bed today? I've moved to winter bedding, so: L L Bean flannel sheets, sateen cotton pillow cases because we like them cool, winter fuzzy blanket and a quilt.
  3. What’s the latest you’ve gotten out of bed these last few months? 11:30 am
  4. Have you had any pleasant or unpleasant dreams lately? Pleasant enough.
  5. What helps you relax these days? Playing The Witness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP