Just the Feet

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

There is a television commercial running for some newscast that is supposedly unbiased and nonpartisan, just straight news. I'd love that, but I'll believe it when I see it. Just sayin'. Lauren and I were watching the ad for the show, and...
 
Lauren: Did they say, "No puns?"
Me: No pundits.
Lauren: Ah.
Me: No puns? I wouldn't watch that. 
Lauren: All puns.
Me: All puns. No pundits.
 
YES. My kind of news.

Another amusing LoLo chat was during a true crime show. This is one of those conversations that you definitely shouldn't share with anyone outside the room, but it had us rolling for hours, so here it is. They were presenting a story of a grisly murder, and the investigator said, "We came around the corner, and I looked out onto the patio, and I saw just his feet."
 
Me: Where was the rest of his body?!
Lauren: Just the feet.
 
We both collapsed into laughing fits. Just when we had gotten it under control, they said he "had to have a closed casket."

Lauren: Well, of course.
Me: A little casket the size of a shoe box.
Lauren: A literal shoe box.

I don't know if you had to be there, but it has me laughing all over again right now. We're terrible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP