Howdy!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

You know what I get at work that I don't get at home?

Heh. No.

Instant scalding hot water from the tap! OMG. So nice. It's just like a hotel.

Wow, I'm sort of heading down a path here.


Anyhoo... Steph has her eye on a dude from the other building, who comes by our table outside every day at lunch. He is definitely a cutie. She thought he might be an ex she dated back in 1993 (while she and I were actually working together, in a previous lifetime). After she asked his name yesterday and said he reminded her of someone, and they figured out it wasn't him, he smiled and said, "Well, I hope he was someone nice."

She said yes. He walked off.

Almost inaudibly, but all at the same time, our whole table of girls (and Jack) went, "Awwwwww!!"  Too funny!

(By the parentheses, I mean Jack was there. He didn't participate in the "awww!" He more... sort of... rolled his eyes.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP