Monday Meme Catch-Up

Monday, October 11, 2010

Microsoft note: I spent like 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get my Windows 7 taskbar to be translucent again, after it randomly turned a hideous opaque shade of blue. The fix? Reboot.

The rocketry event was awesome!!! My whole body still hurts from all the prep and set-up, but it was well worth the effort... and even worth getting very little sleep on Friday night. The kids were SO thrilled. You can watch many videos from various vantage points on YouTube. My video from way-too-close is up on Facebook. :)


Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part One (perhaps)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
OMG. My hair looks really cute.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$27

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
"Whore," of course. I know this is a trick question, Frankie Freud. Analyze away.

4. Favorite planet?
EARTH!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!111!!1!!!!  *vuvuzela*

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Jeff

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
"No Surprise" Chris Daughtry

7. What shirt are you wearing?
An A&M tshirt. It's "college t-shirt day" at work.

8. Do you label yourself?
Not with anything permanent.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
I don't wear shoes around the house, but I will be wearing AVIA running shoes today.

10. Bright or dark room?
Bright!

11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday (Saturday)?
Nope.

12. What does your watch look like?
I haven't worn a watch in several years.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"ok" (You guys always juuuuust miss the good ones.)

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
about 3 miles

16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
"cool"

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Jeffery

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Maya

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Is this a meme from 1972? Zero.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
26

22. Your worst enemy?
Humidity

23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it)?

o....m....g..... *stares*

*ponders what my extra points get me*

BTW, you can click it for the large version. Go ahead. You know you want to.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Goodnight." I'm always the first one up around here.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Easy. A million bucks. Then I can fly anywhere I want to, and read SkyMall a very cerebral book while I do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP