Quick Post

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Me (to JeffC): Here, you can have the Estes hat they gave me at the launch.
JeffC: No thanks. You keep it.
Me: I won't wear it. You did a lot of work on the motors. You should have it.
JeffC: No. No. Really, you keep it. I won't wear it either.
Jeff: He just doesn't want it because it doesn't say "cocks" on it.
Me: *aghast*
Jeff: Cox. It's an RC airplane manufacturer.

Ahh. I can't keep up with all guy stuff. Either way, I'm getting this Gamecocks hat for JeffC.



It's "sunglasses day" at work. Should be interesting. I'm not sure I can work the circ desk with sunglasses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP