Cancer Check

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Well, today is the annual oncology checkup. 18 years cancer-free. As a success story, Dr. L loves to see me. Hoping to keep it that way with a clean bill of health.

I have set up my implant replacement surgery for December. I'm nervous, but excited. It's two days in bed, which isn't bad at all. It'll be the week before Christmas break, so I'll actually have three weeks before I have to be at work again.

Had fun watching the Rocky Horror episode of Glee last night (along with several old friends online)! I about keeled over when John Stamos sang "Hot Patootie." I was like, Am I really seeing this? It was hilarious to watch, and impressive at the same time. That last jump onto his knees, he looked like he pulled something. I was just amazed he could do it at all. Also nice- when the teacher guy took his shirt off. Just. Saying. The cheesy storyline still doesn't really do it for me, but I can understand why people love it.

Donna invited me to join her for an as yet undisclosed activity in San Antonio on St. Patrick's Day. It has rock band overtones, but I don't see anything about them being in town. Whatever it is, if she's there, it will be a full-on blast and a half. She's one of those people where it's safe to commit before you even know what the heck you're doing. She's supposed to elaborate today. *drums fingers*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP