Saturday

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Having two kittens around while I'm on the computer has taught me all sorts of things about the function keys on my keyboard. Just now, I learned about something called "caret browsing" (F7).

:/

On the other hand, the best thing ever is greeting two kittens in the morning or after you come home from being out for several hours. They just crawl all over you, purring and happy. SO adorable.

Patrick's Saturday Six

1. If you had to choose between being married to someone you no longer loved with no chance for divorce or separation, or being single forever, which would you choose?
I can see a few benefits to just being "married," even to someone with whom you don't really have a connection, but the downside is far too high a price to pay. I would definitely rather be single forever than spend my life with a guy I didn't love. You can have very significant loving relationships and stay single.

2. If you had to give up either the use of your arms or legs, which would you choose and why?
Legs. How am I supposed to Facebook without arms? And Jeff would have to Chi my hair for me every morning, surely to result in severe injuries to us both.

3. Which annoys you more: poor grammar or poor spelling?
I have rethought this. Grammar annoys me more. If someone is a poor speller, it seems to me that they are just careless with regard to spelling. If someone consistently uses poor grammar, it makes me think they didn't pay attention past third grade English.

4. Which would you enjoy more in an arcade: a video game or a pinball machine?
Pinball, baby!!

5. You have the chance to spend time with a close friend: would you prefer to spend time one-on-one over a homemade meal or in a nice, quiet restaurant?
Definitely one-on-one at home. At some point during my visits with my close friends, we are talking about something that shouldn't be shared with the population at large-- sometimes the conversation in its entirety.

6. For one month, you can only communicate with those around you electronically: would you choose email or texting, and why?
Email. I am a slow texter. Also I much prefer being able to write a long message and edit it to make sure it reads the way I intend it to read, before I send it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP