Cute!

Monday, October 4, 2010

I don't really like Maroon Five's current single "Misery," but it has one great line:

Song Lyrics du Jour

...It's not what I didn't feel,
It's what I didn't show.
..

"Misery" Maroon Five

(Isn't it though?)

Went to Jim and Mikey's birthday barbecue yesterday. It was fun to see the girls, and we finally met Jim's new girlfriend. She's great. They are childhood friends who reconnected on Facebook. Nothing cuter than that, folks.

Although, Cathy has a pretty cute story all her own, meeting a high school friend on FB, with whom she is enjoying spending her time!

Then there's Angel calling me her "Schmoopy Boopy" yesterday. I don't know. That may be the cutest thing anyone has ever called me. LOL

And the finale of today's cute-themed post (hey! there's a theme today!), here is a video of our kitties:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP