...It'll Be Because You're an A**hole

Thursday, October 28, 2010

All ok with my cancer check. Mammogram remains to be done in a couple of weeks, but since that sparkling piece of technology never showed my original half-inch solid tumor, I never think much of it (until the day of the mammogram, of course). Also, breast cancer recurs in the brain, lungs or bone, not the other breast. Dumb old test. However, the ladies at the The Breast Center at St. David's are fabulous! It really is like a spa. They have designer coffees there, but they should really serve wine, for the full spa experience.

In regard to my dad's situation, my doc said as with lung cancer, pretty much all bladder cancer is caused by smoking. So, if you don't smoke, don't start. If you do, please try to quit.

Funniest thing ever was watching the oncologist manage my visit on their brand new computerized records system. He and the rest of the staff are rather slow on it, because it's new. It's great to see how far they've come since the stone tablets and stick figure drawings they had when I first started going there.

Lauren and I saw The Social Network last night, but only because she gets points for it for a class. The movie was so boring, just like I thought it would be. On top of that, the Mark Zuckerberg character is completely obnoxious, from his snotty attitude to his incessant chattering at 2500 wpm. The guy has absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Best line--

Erica (to Mark): You are probably going to be a very successful computer person. But you're going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd. And I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an asshole. 

Love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP