Streamlining Tuesday

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Unveiling my new and awesome, streamlined sign-in/sign-out process at school this morning. The kids are going to LOVE it. I am expecting a standing ovation. Seriously. It is crazy crowded in there before school, and they spend most of their time in line filling out paperwork instead of reading or whatever. Not anymore! Please, hold your applause.

Lauren will be performing with the church band for the first time in December. So excited about that! I'm not as excited about the ginormous keyboard that is either in my car or my house most of the time. She couldn't play the tambourine? Or the triangle, like the dude in Aerosmith? ;)

When we were in College Station, Jeff and I discussed retiring there, but decided that there aren't enough old people to keep it interesting. What is funny about that is for so many years, my experience was going to my grandparents' house, and at the time, I thought there were only older people there. My grandparents liked it. Really the biggest downside for us would be traveling. We want to be able to hop on a plane and go, and being in CS requires an initial trip to somewhere else before you can actually go somewhere.

So what I decided is that we should be living there now and retire in Austin! LOL. Unfortunately, AMD doesn't have a College Station location.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP