Weekend Update

Sunday, October 17, 2010

We went to the HBA of Greater Austin's Parade of Homes yesterday in Lakeway. Beautiful homes, all in different ways, but I must say I preferred last year's show at Mueller. This year's Lakeway homes, especially the first three, have gorgeous lake views and amazing outdoor living spaces, but I liked the design and decor of the Mueller homes better. Pictures are not available yet, because the show is still on through the 31st, but my fave was 305 Bissett Ct. (At least I'm pretty sure that was the one...) It has a great kitchen with a beauuuuutiful pizza oven and a waterfall sink in the powder room.

Almost all the homes' functions- lighting, sound, etc.- are operated by iPads. Must be the new thing.

Could college football have sucked any more than yesterday? It sucked like a giant sucking thing!! Dear Nebraska... please pull your head out. Thank you.

And Johnson, I think I've reached my limit for watching overthrown passes. Just saying.

At Kathy's last night, we had champagne and Pama. Um, yummy! I'm not usually a champagne person, but it was really good.


Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two Indeed!

26. Do you like someone?
*g* The guy I live with!

27. The last song you listened to?
"Fireflies" Ron Pope. God, I love that song. Even after hearing it a thousand times.

28. What time of day were you born?
mid-morning

29. What’s your favorite number?
3

30. Where did you live in 1987?
College Station

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not really.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Nah

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
at another school mom's house with several other moms, packaging fundraising wrapping paper orders

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
roll my eyes and leave

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
on my hip, so I could only show it when I wanted to

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
German

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
definitely

39. Are you touchy feely?
Very touchy-feely with my touchy-feely friends. Not in general though.

40. What’s your life motto?
"Life is short..." adding on whatever crazy thing it is I want to do at the moment

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
There isn't anything I have on me at all times. Most of the time, I have my wedding ring, my credit card and my phone.

42. What’s your favourite town/city?
I love so many. Let's see... worldwide it would be Munich. In the US, it's probably Orlando.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Entry to the Parade of Homes yesterday

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
too long ago. I'm not even sure what postage rates are anymore.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I could if I had to.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He just bought a new orange Vitacci scooter.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Only about four generations (great-great grandparents) on my mom's side. My grandmother did some genealogy work many years ago, but no one knows where it is now.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I dressed up for the ballet a few weeks ago. I wore my favorite black strappy heels and my teal and black dress.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
No.

50. Have you been burned by love? 
Hasn't everyone? Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP