Happy Hump Day (w/TMI)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

There's a button you click in Mafia Wars that takes you to a Facebook page that shows any special missions that are available. If your friends who play the game don't have any missions at the moment, the page shows a vast expanse of whitespace, with a little blurb in the center that politely says:



Find more friends.



Nice. Well, maybe if I had better MW friends, they would have missions for me. Meh.

And now for the TMI portion of our show: I am seriously considering getting a new and improved breast implant, made of silicone instead of saline. Now is probably the time to do it. My plastic surgeon says the saline implants always fail, and the lifetime is about 20 years max. I've had mine for 18 years, so unless I have an unusually awesome one, it will happen at some point. The current silicone ones are a lifetime deal that will never break or leak. He let me feel one. They are nice! Very realistic. My scar from before is barely visible, and he would go in through the same incision, so it should look great.

I don't know though. I hate to schedule a surgery if I may not ever need it. Better now then in ten years, I guess. Also if I do it, maybe I can get a tummy tuck out of it. Hmm. Of course, one of my Bunco buddies almost croaked from an infection in her abdominal incision, after adding a tummy tuck to her boob lift. Perhaps I oughtn't get too enthusiastic with the procedures.

Last night I had a romantic dream about Michael Bolton. I also oughtn't take Benadryl before bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP