A Taste of a Poison Paradise

Monday, September 16, 2013

My favorite performance on X Factor last week:



I just love the re-imagining of a song! They did a great job, and of course, it's always interesting when you don't expect a good performance and it turns out to be awesome.

Free fun: Turn on text-to-speech on your iPhone and have it read the "pile of poop" emoji. Well, you can have it read all sorts of things ("Gig 'em Aggies," "Luke, I am your father," "You are the weakest link..."), but the pile of poop is the best. It says, "Smiling pile of poo."

Then, switch the dialect and have it read it again with a different accent. Irish is fun!

What did I say yesterday? Easily. Amused.

Speaking of iPhone, I just found out that iOS 7 is going to allow us to block numbers from phone calls, texting and Facetime. YAY! I have been waiting for that forever. Thanks, Apple! Ironically, I just found a terrific workaround using Do Not Disturb. Gah. Oh well. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP