Bama Game

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Well, the A&M/Alabama game lived up to the hype! Congrats, Bama! Too bad we didn't win, but it was quite the exciting game. If only we had that end zone interception back...

Mike Evans is a ROCK STAR. More amazing catches this week! And Johnny had a couple of astonishing running plays.

Where was our defense though? I think the second string was playing better than them the past two weeks. Of course, it was Alabama offense we were against yesterday. So, perhaps it was their talent. Either way, hopefully they'll pull it together.

Funniest tweet about the game was something like, "The D was missing because Johnny gave it to Katherine Webb before the game." Hee!

Best thing about game day was hearing so many Alabama fans, including some Lauren and I spoke to at dinner after the game, say how friendly and welcoming A&M fans were. That's the culture of Texas A&M, and something about which the school, students and former students can be very proud.

Driving to and from College Station, I discovered that my musical tastes haven't changed the last year and a half. My current car CD includes Train, Sarah Barielles' "Brave" and Gavin DeGraw's new song. My car CD from last year's Galveston Mardi Gras trip has Train, Idina Menzel's "Brave" ("Mom, you must like songs about being brave.") and Gavin DeGraw on it as well. TOO funny.


Sunday Stealing: More Meme Part III

Most daring Dare you have ever done?
Ride Greezed Lightnin' at Astroworld in middle school. Holy crapcakes, were Lori and I scared of that thing. For months. And with good cause, I might add. As I recall, it was KimB who dared us to finally ride it. Afterwards, of course, it was so fun that we rode it non-stop every day we were there.



What was on your mind most today?
My hair and if I should cut it. (It's a slow Sunday.)

If you were upset, who’s the first person you would go to?
I typically call Laura.

What have you done today, so far? 
Went to lunch with Jeff at Mandola's (conchiglie with meat sauce- GET IT). Chatted with Lauren. Now they're both taking naps and I'm blogging and working on my website.

What did last weekend consist of? 
Sam Houston State football game in College Station. A trip to Sam's. Watched Oblivion.

What are you listening to? 
Bruno Mars "Natalie"

Who were you last in a car with?
Jeff

Have you ever been called cute?
Yes, most recently by Jennifer, when I wore a ponytail at work.

Describe how you feel right now in one word: 
Tired

Has anybody ever told you that you talk too fast? 
Yes. I tend to talk fast any time I feel like the other person is in a rush.

Did you have fun yesterday? 
So much!!

Do you like to cuddle? 
Yes.

Do you think someone is thinking about you? 
Nope.

Are you stubborn?
No, I'm pretty flexible.

Is there a friend, boyfriend/ girlfriend, or ex that you will never forget? 
I won't ever forget any of my close friends or boyfriends. They're an important part of who I am.

Thinking back, are there people you have no idea why you hung out with? 
Um, definitely.

How’s your heart? 
Good, thanks!

Are you easily amused? 
Yes :)

Do you speak more than 2 languages? 
No

Are you doing anything tonight? 
Watching Insidious (Lauren's pick for scariest movie ever, which I haven't seen) with Lauren in preparation for going to see Insidious 2 with her this week.

Is there a person of the same sex who means a lot to you? 
Of course!

Is your hair naturally straight? 
No, it's curly.

What happened at 10:00 am? 
I don't know. I was still asleep.

What were you doing at ten last night? 
I had just arrived home from College Station and I was taking a shower. Nothing is more gross than that post-game grime that has stuck to your sunscreen through the day. Blech.

Have you made someone happy today? 
Yes, I told Lauren she gets to pick whether I cook dinner or we go out. (It's the little things.)

Is it hard for you to get over someone? 
Ack. Very hard.

Think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? 
I do not think it's "disgusting" when someone is really wasted, and certainly have no different feelings about whether it's a girl or a guy. I just feel bad for them, because they're going to feel so bad in the morning.

How long did it take you to get over your last ex? 
My last ex is a bad example, because we didn't have a typical breakup. After we were together in high school, we went out whenever we were in the same town, well into my sophomore year of college. That spring, I started dating Jeff exclusively and just stopped going out with Evans and anyone else.

My first boyfriend- it took about six months for me to truly move on. When Jeff and I broke up in college, I really hung in there strong for a couple of months, hoping we'd get back together. Once I wised up and stopped that, it was another couple of months before I was really excited to go out with new guys.

When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
Most of the time, yes. If Jeff comes home, it would scare the heck out of me to turn around and suddenly see him standing there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP