American Idol and Dancing w/the Stars

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I honestly would have been happy with either Blake or Jordin as the winner. Yay Jordin! Blake is so talented. I'm sure he'll go on to do big things.

One of the best moments to me was Daughtry's performance on Tuesday. Woo!! They so rock.

We'll definitely see the Idols tour this summer. It should be good.

I didn't watch Dancing with the Stars this season, but I kept up with the recaps each week. I did watch the final two nights. Joey was so awesome. I was totally rooting for him and I was disappointed that he took 2nd place. Like Blake, I'm sure he'll go on to do big things. (Hee hee.)

Talked to Tonya in Georgia via email yesterday. What a blast from the past! It was fun to catch up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP