Weekend Update

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Where's Amy Poehler when you guys need some entertainment? She said something last night that was so hilarious I almost came in and posted it here. Now I can't remember. Maroon 5 rocked. I never thought the lead singer was cute, but with his new haircut and that black suit... he's pretty attractive.

Let's see. I've almost completed the painting of my bedroom. Curtains are up. New ceiling fan has been installed. We cannot figure out how to sell our furniture without inviting everyone in the world into our house. The consignment guy never got back to me. Grr. That was my favorite option.

DD has been to awards banquets and end-of-year parties out the wazoo this past couple of weeks. 4 more days of school 'til summer.

Next weekend, we're going to a game party at some friends of DH who run a game store. Fun! They gave us a strategy game to learn how to play before we come, so we can teach whoever wants to play it there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP