Happy BDay DH

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's the hubby's birthday today. Big 4-0! Whee! I think he's the last of the batch of us turning 40 this year.

Norton's keeps my computer safe from worms and viruses, but holy heck, can't it stop deleting all my cookies every week?! I've set and re-set the thing, and it insists on deleting them so I have to log in again everywhere. Bah.

10 on Tuesday is "10 Greatest Accomplishments in Your Life."

In no particular order:

1. Giving birth to my daughter
2. Staying married 17 years and counting
3. Graduating college on time, while spending my senior year in cancer treatment out-of-town at MD Anderson
4. Surviving cancer twice
5. Leading the data management team on a drug from Phase I through Phase IV studies, and seeing it in use today
6. Planning my wedding
7. Going to college on 100% scholarships
8. Being an at-home mom, especially when DD was little
9. Bringing in significant donors at the children's foundation where I volunteer
10. Learning HTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP