The Car

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Guess what! They fixed the noise in my car! It was the something-or-other joint. Even though it sounds bad on all the vehicles, they replaced mine and it's fine. Turns out I never needed a new transmission, by the way. Maybe next time they'll actually try to hear the sound themselves before replacing half the vehicle.

In other non-news...

Kelly Clarkson's new song has grown on me.

The in-laws are coming tonight. I have a lot of dusting to do.

Yay Blake! I think he'll go home next week though. I think Jordin will win. Melinda is like someone's mom who decided to become a lounge singer. She's got a great voice, but the "pop idol" package isn't there. Jordin, on the other hand, has all the makings of a pop star.

I'll believe Paris is going to jail when I see it.

Anyone know how to take web form data and append it to a csv file?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP