Google Analytics and Florida

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Have learned much about my existing Google Analytics account and what it can do! I'm going to track an ad campaign for the Foundation next month. I don't even need any new fancy programs to do it. What a relief! Google comes through again. Can't they open an office here, so I can work for them? :)

Um, no one told me the entire state of Florida is on fire. Yikes! The little graphic they put up the other day had the state and little burning fires covering the entire thing. It looked like the worst disaster ever. Surely it isn't that bad, but the smoke must be awful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP