Car woes

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Evidently, the very loud, jostling, mechanical clunk every time I shift from Park to Reverse or Reverse to Drive is only audible to females. I hear it. My daughter hears it. The husband? Nope. Dealer service? Seems not.

DH thinks it must be "the way you drive." I'm not driving when it happens.

The mechanics at the dealer must have never heard it, because they've now "fixed it" twice and the noise is just as loud as ever.

Also, DH neglected to get a receipt for yesterday. I'm collecting these for Lemon Law evidence. He's going back for it today.

I guess it will be going to the dealer again. This will be noise repair #3 for those playing along at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP