Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

10 Things Most People Don't Know About You

1. I have a degree in a sub-specialty of nuclear engineering.
2. My daughter was transverse breech and had to be delivered via C-section.
3. I met hockey legend Gordie Howe when I was in 3rd grade.
4. I hate to take medicine.
5. I love logic puzzles.
6. I wrote poetry and songs in high school.
7. I dream of writing a screenplay or musical bringing to life some old, completely overlooked and under-appreciated book.
8. I was born in Heidelberg, Germany, to a German father and an American mother.
9. I'm a nervous flier.
10. I have a serious attraction to office supplies. Especially in pretty colors. Paper... pens...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP