Wallpaper

Monday, May 7, 2007

The wallpaper estimator just left. When she saw my living room paint color, she said, "That is the most beautiful green I've ever seen!" I like her. lol. The color is ValSpar "Patina," in case anyone out there needs a beautiful, sagey and subtle green.

She agreed with me that my bathroom is very "early 90's." No denying it. Along with the wallpaper, I have to get rid of those long brass bars with big round lightbulbs. Ick. It's like a Vegas showgirl's dressing room. I did pick the wallpaper when we were building the house in 1995, but I did not have a choice with the lighting. (Okay, I admit I did like the lighting back then...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP