Ahhhhh!!! My eye!!!!

Sunday, July 1, 2007

So I was about to wash my hair this morning. A millisecond after I snapped the shampoo bottle cap closed, I felt the *plink* of a drop of shampoo which had launched across the shower and smacked onto my eyeball.

OW.

After 10 minutes of outright bawling from pain (thank goodness the family wasn't home) and letting the shower wash over my eye, I finally came to a point where I could finish what I came in to do, though I had to do it all with my eyes closed.

It took about an hour for my eye to lose the screaming red and return to a normal color. The insides of the lids are still burning a bit, 12 hours later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP