Mom stuff

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm so busy trying to keep up with DD's social schedule that she almost got away from me without my having a clue where she was going yesterday. lol.

The Summer Nationals team got their brand new uniforms for the 2007-08 season. The uniforms didn't look too cool to me on the hanger at the gym, but they turned out to be really nice. Super-neato material, which should be fairly cool, and a little color. We've been gray and black, but now there's a little red thrown in. I have to admit, they look awesome!

Competition is coming up quick. Along with the team competing, DD is doing a stunt group competition for the first time. She is hoping to win a jacket. Big prizes! No whammies!

The AISD fine arts calendar (a.k.a. The Band Calendar) is not out yet, so I am biting my nails about coordinating Band and Cheer again for one more year. Hopefully the dates will fall together well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP