Back from the Beach

Monday, July 16, 2007

I love the beach. Whee! We hit Padre Island at the south and north ends. The infamous flying fish were out yesterday when it turned overcast in Corpus Christi. It was okay, except for the occasional one touching your leg or hand as it swam past. Ickadoo.

The cheer team got 2nd place, as did DD's stunt group. That was alright with everyone, because we were having a great time anyway. This is not my favorite event company, so I was just happy to get out of the South Padre Island convention center without having had to stand all day for lack of seating. :)

I wasn't as behind on my websites and email as I'd feared I would be after four days away, thank goodness! I even got the Foundation up to speed this afternoon.

I caught "The Singing Bee" on DVR. Joey was great! Did he dump the "Dancing with the Stars" tour to do this show? It's pretty fun to play along. And the whole "Bye Bye Bye" bit cracked me up. Very cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP