Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

10 Countries You'd Like to Visit

I assume I am listing ones I've not visited yet...

1. Australia- such a long flight, I'd have to stay a month
2. Greece- sounds romantic and fun
3. Netherlands- sounds clean and picturesque, and we've got to try those brownies
4. Russia- I'd love to see Moscow, the architecture, go to the ballet
5. Italy- my mother's favorite place, I'd take a few weeks and visit all the regions
6. Egypt- my dad's favorite vacation, I'd love to see the pyramids
7. Switzerland- my aunt lived there for several years, said the people are really great, good skiing
8. The U.K.- I've been to England, but I would like to go back and see Scotland and Ireland
9. China- just Hong Kong, just once
10. Japan- again, the architecture and also the culture

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP