AI

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Something about David Hernandez has always given me the heebie-jeebies. Around here, the joke is that I have to listen to him without looking at the TV. He really has a great voice! When I watch, though, I just get a creepy-crawly feeling down my back.

I'm thinking either he reminds me of someone in my past, or it's just his nerdiness in juxtaposition with the attempt at sexiness while he sings. It's like Woody Allen pandering to the camera a la Constantine Maroulis. LOL. I really have no idea.

Another thing we're still laughing about is Paula's wanting to pinch David Archuleta's head off and dangle him from her rear-view mirror. Yikes. She should have gone with the less disturbing "I just wanna dunk you in my coffee."

And how about the raves from Lionel Richie for David Cook's performance this week! How wonderful for him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP