Home decor

Monday, March 17, 2008

Vern Yip just designed a bedroom that looks almost exactly like mine! WOW. I cannot tell you how happy that makes me.

This weekend on one of the home staging shows, the designer made art out of wrapping paper. I am SO doing that this week. I have a big empty wall behind my bed, and don't want to spend a lot. She just used a two large matted frames, and composed random designs of a few complimentary wrapping papers inside the frames. Tres chic.

I've been shopping for a pedestal for our sculpture. A pedestal for goodness' sake. It's not something I would buy online, without seeing it first. There should be a central place that tells you where people shop for certain things. We also need a display light. Maybe I'm in way over my head with the "grownup art."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP