Voting Day

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Or "Bye Bye Clinton Day," as I hope to call it tonight.

Anyone remember all the scandals she was involved in during the Clintons' stay in the White House? Whitewater? Travelgate? Talk about special interests.

I'm done now. :D

Had lunch with Melissa yesterday. I haven't seen her in about a year! It was fun to catch up.

A newspaper interviewed me a few weeks ago about one of my websites. The article finally got published this week. It's been good publicity!

And... Senior Coed pandemonium from Sunday!! Can you tell they're shocked? LOL
(click for larger image)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP