Monday, Monday

Monday, March 31, 2008

I should name all my posts after songs, like "DeGrassi." Their episodes are all 80s songs though. I don't know if I could express all my subjects in a decade's worth of pop music.

So the Jolie-Pitts are here. The 94.7 DJs did a whole thing about them last week. They're staying at The Undertaker's ranch (or they were until all the publicity anyway- lol), and I was thinking what a strange name that was for a B&B or guest ranch. Turns out The Undertaker is a wrestling guy. It's literally his ranch. Who knew.

I watched "Chelsea Lately" again the other night. It is so funny. I'm telling you, this is EXACTLY the show Laura and I were planning for public access television. I've learned that you have to jump on these ideas while they are fresh... and that being a celeb gets you a much better network and time slot. We could totally have gotten Joe Francis for an interview, too.

Saw August Rush last night. Very good movie. Bring the tissues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP