Saturday Six

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I know. It's actually Saturday, and I remembered to check Patrick's blog.

Let me think back to my days working... *blur scene*...

1. When presented with a new project at work that clearly doesn’t make sense to you, are you likely to voice your reservations first or set them aside to work on the project?
I voice my reservations up front. Let's avoid wasted time if possible by discussing concerns as they arise.

2. You are shown a new technology that will be incorporated into your job, and you realize that this technology will actually slow things down. Do you express this discovery before trying the new technology, or do you try it first with the intention of then demonstrating how much more difficult it made things?
I would never try a technology with the intention of showing what a shlump it is. Again, I would voice my concerns. I would be willing to try it though.

3. At your workplace, do you tend to be among the first people your co-workers approach for help in a crisis, the last people they approach, or somewhere in between?
Among the first.

4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Thinker Are You?
Your Thinking is Concrete and RandomYou are naturally inquisitive and curious. You're excited by new ideas, and you are a true independent thinker.
You are interested in what is possible. You like the process of discovery.
You are often experimenting, challenging old ideas, and inventing new concepts.
Rules, restrictions, and limits don't really work for you.
You have to do things your own way, and you can't be bothered to explain yourself.


5. You’re watching television on a rainy Saturday: which has a greater appeal: watching a new show you’ve never seen before, watching a movie or television episode you have seen before and enjoyed, or watching a sporting event featuring two teams you have no strong connection to?
Watching a new show I've never seen before. I almost never watch a repeat of a show, and the sports I watch always have at least one team I care about.

6. Should employers be required to provide naptime for their employees? If you think they should, how much time should be required?
Ahahahahaa! No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP