Big Bend and stuff

Monday, March 17, 2008

My aunt and I talked about the election for a while on Saturday. I'm thinking I may actually have two people I like this time and she's thinking they're all idiots. See what living in Denver does to you? Just kidding. They do have very interesting political goings-on in Colorado and Denver specifically. It's a unique place, I think. Too much fresh air, maybe.

Kathy L went to Big Bend this week with her parents and her brother's family. Their entire motel was on a noticeable slant. Good thing they weren't drinking a lot. She had funny stories about the limited accommodations and the lack of food. She did mention though, that Lajitas is under new ownership and has recently reduced their ultra-expensive room rates to more reasonable rates. It's "the nice hotel" near Big Bend. Actually the only "hotel" there. lol. I've never been to Big Bend, but I'll go if I don't have to camp or stay in a slanted motel. My dad says it's one of the most beautiful places on earth.

I'm trying to get one of three particular positions in Band Boosters for next year. Webmaster would be my number one choice. We'll see. Evidently the President appoints people, so I need to wait for the President to be elected to find out where to send ribbon-wrapped baked goods. Hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP