American Idol

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Well, I wish I could order my tickets for this year's concert tour now. Great lineup, except for Kristy Lee Cook. My favorites are pretty much the same so far:

David Cook- awesome awesome awesome
David Archuleta- best voice by far
Jason- average voice, but it's all in the packaging
Carly (soon to be replaced on my list by Brooke, I think)- although I don't like that she's had a record contract
Syesha (slipping)- she did well this week, but I haven't been impressed much lately
Ramiele (slipping, too)- she seems really uncomfortable on stage, I hope she gets better

I have never liked Chikezie much, mostly because he's been a back-talker to the judges in the past. I can't stand when contestants do that. (I give David Cook a lot of leeway on it, I know... but he's got real talent) BUT this week, when the judges didn't like Chikezie's performance, I loved it. I think he did a great job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP