Websites

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Google Analytics has changed their tracking code. You can wait to migrate your sites to the new code, or just suck it up and change it now. They'll support the old code for quite a while, but you won't get any of the benefits of the new code.

One of my websites was featured in a recent newspaper article, and now I've got advertisers out the wazoo. Not a bad thing. Now if I could just figure out how to get my other site into the paper. The LA Times would be good.

As far as volunteer webmistressing goes, the Foundation has subscribed to a third-party service for our region's donations and event registration to be handled directly from our website. We've spent a couple of meetings learning our way around the basics. Now it's show time, as our first big event using it is coming up this summer. I like it as far as functionality, but there are several things that are not customizable. There are places where I just wanna center some text, and the program thinks it looks better left-justified. That little stuff will most certainly drive me nuts. lol.

And I won't bore anyone with the long, sad story of my ineptness as a Microsoft NetMeeting participant. Tried it once. Now I'm back to meetings in person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP