Saturday 9

Saturday, July 19, 2008

1. What is your favorite thing to do alone?
Listen to (sing along with) music at window-rattling volume.

2. What is your favorite thing to do with your best friend?
Talk. Alone is best because she tends to get distracted by ringing phones, passers-by or shiny objects. ;)

3. What is your favorite band?
Daughtry.

4. What is your favorite song?
At the moment, it's "So Much Better" from Legally Blonde- The Musical

5. What is your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of webmastering is meeting people out and about who are fans of my websites.

6. What is your favorite TV show, on now?
The Office.

7. What is your favorite TV show all time?
Thirtysomething. I was never so dedicated to watching a show every week as I was to that show.

8. Who is your favorite actor?
George Clooney.

9. What is your favorite film?
Lord of the Rings.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 19, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

1) Killer Sudoku
2) Travel...road trips
3) Uakti
4) "Calfskin Smack" by the Cocteau Twins
5) Surfing the net.
6) Ugly Betty
7) Absolutely Fabulous
8) Christian Bale / Natalie Portman
9) Bread & Tulips / Bagdad Cafe

Anonymous,  July 19, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

4) Also "Carnival is Over" by Dead Can Dance"
8) I forgot to name Christian Bale as my official HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!

If you ask me next week...I am sure most of these answers will change. It is so hard to name my favorite movie since I love a lot of them...same with the music. Coldplay ranks up there very high...especially after their newest album..Viva la Vida. There is also a GREAT band from Venezuela named Los Amigos Invisibles...Check out their website...you can listen to all their music. It is like dance, funk disco acid jazz...good stuff!!!

Kathy July 19, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

My best friend doesn't travel well, but I love road trips.

Amen to surfin' the net! Whee!

Christian Bale is quite hot.

Love Coldplay as well.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP