Oh Internet, How I Love Thee

Friday, July 25, 2008

I was without web access for upwards of 7 hours yesterday, due to an unfortunate lightning strike that destroyed our router. (It also dorked up our AC controller, which had the house at at a meat locker temp of 60 degrees by this morning. Yikes!)

How many times did I jump on the computer to look up something on the net during that time? Probably 6 times. I was also waiting on an email and working on a Foundation event. It's never a good time to lose your internet.

Jeff is excited that we got a new and improved router, so it all works out for the best I think. Me? I'm just so happy to be connected again. Maybe not inspired enough to write a full-blown sonnet, but pretty close.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP