Saturday 9

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The kiddos got home from camp after midnight last night. They had a blast. It's 8:00 am now, and a kid after my own heart already has her pics up on Facebook. Woo!

My Austin Aggie buddies suck. Just wanted to say that. They don't want to do a day in College Station with me. "Why do you want to go there? It's not the same. None of the cool places are there anymore." Where is the love, people? Maybe my Aggie brother-in-law will go with me. (Steven does not travel out of Dallas unless he has to, but I can be pretty annoying persuasive.) Or maybe I'll get one of my t-sip friends to go along. They can take pictures of me in front of all the "cool places" that supposedly aren't there anymore. :p

1. What part of the world and country do you live in?
Austin, Texas, USA

2. Where is the furthest from home that you have been?
Germany

3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most?
Hawaii

4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least?
Cancun. It sure is gorgeous, but the constant onslaught of timeshare salespeople drove me crazy.

5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not?
Australia/New Zealand. I lump them together, because when I go, I'll hit both.

6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax?
I love both. Anywhere I can spend half my day running around seeing and doing things, and the other half hanging out at the beach, is the place for me.

7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it?
Paris

8. Where did you travel to most recently?
New England and Canada

9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”?
Yep. Let's go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP